Martian Passport – The World First Voice Command Smartwatch
From the company that invented the world’s first voice command watch comes the Martian Passport. With impressive executive styling, the Martian Passport speaks for itself with a polished rectangular case that tops a Bluetooth smart watch styled for individuals who want a stately analog timepiece. Martian Passport acts as a hands-free gateway to the world, allowing users to see incoming calls and messages, make and receive calls through the watch’s discreet speaker and microphone, and do anything a smartphone can execute with a voice command. Martian Passport is a game-changing hand-free solution for smartphone users.
Be notified with caller ID, text messages, email, social media, calendar events and reminders with a colored light, vibration and scrolling display screen.
Voice Command & Control
Leave your phone in your pocket, purse or backpack and access your phone’s voice commands from your wrist. Get weather, a sports score, map directions, etc. – or create a reminder or appointment. Unlike Bluetooth headsets, Martian is stylish, comfortable and easy to wear all day.
Answer or Place a Call
There are times when it’s just not easy to reach your phone – for example: working out, carrying groceries, even snow skiing. Now you can have that conversation simply by pressing a button and using your watch as a speaker phone.
Hands-Free Text Messaging on the Go
The perfect partner for your smartphone, Martian enables seamless hands-free voice-to-text and text-to-voice messaging on iPhone 4S and above and Samsung S-Voice phones.
Style & Technology
The perfect hands-free partner for your smartphone, the Passport gives you the sophisticated voice-command features that you want in an impressive, stylish timepiece. Its convenience, fashion and function are unsurpassed. When you wear a Passport, it says that you’ve arrived in high style and high technology.
- Stay connected with hands-free convenience and voice-command control
- Impeccable analog timepiece belies its Bluetooth high-technology functions
- Directional speaker and noise-cancelling microphone
- Traditional design complements your professional attire
- Compatible with mobile phones with integrated voice command functions
- The Martian Leash alerts you with vibration and LED light so you don’t leave your smartphone behind
- With camera mode, you can all be in the group photo because you can trigger your phone’s camera shutter from your Martian Watch
- Use Voice Commands – Create calendar events, check weather & directions, set an alarm and search the web hands-free.
- View Notifications – Get SMS, calendar, email and social notifications anywhere, anytime.
- Voice Text Messages – Send and receive hands-free voice-to-text messages while on the move.
- Take Phone Calls – Answer or place a quick call from your wrist, even when your hands are full.
- Martian Electronic Leash, Remote Camera Control and more!
Lucky Las Vegas Apple Watch Band
Lucky Las Vegas Apple Watch Band $52.15 by urbanphotos
Black on Red F-15E Joust Stripe Apple Watch Band
Black on Red F-15E Joust Stripe Apple Watch Band $49.95 by FighterPilotFamily
Sesame Street | Cookie Monster Out of This World Apple Watch Band
Sesame Street | Cookie Monster Out of This World Apple Watch Band $55.83 by SesameStreet
Sandy Beach Ocean Waves Abstract Watercolor Watch
Sandy Beach Ocean Waves Abstract Watercolor Watch $60.95 by TheFabricSeal
Inconspicuous I really like the watch. I received it Friday October 25, I have only had it for three days. First impressions, inconspicuous and looks good. It was easy to pair. Two items I almost overlooked, 1) after pairing, the bluetooth on your iPhone has to be turned off, then back on and 2) even though it is not listed on the Martian website, I ran across a post stating you can repeat a message by taping the screen of the watch, with gestures turned on, I tried it and sure enough it works. So far it is…
A real “Smart Watch” – Our favorite, so far … After trying and reading about many of these “smart watches” (some of them could be deemed “dum watches”), we finally have one we thought we could ive with until Apple comes out with one.It should be noted that everyone we have tried (and read about) has had its limitations – some more severe than others. The Martian has the fewest, but it still has some cons too.First, the pros:(1) It essentially works (we own iPhones, but I understand it is also compatible…
Comments are disabled for this post.