A complete, all-around training computer for tracking calories, exercising smart and staying motivated; includes Polar’s WearLink, a comfortable, soft, fabric chest strap, normally only available with higher-end Polar watches.
Getting Started Instruction:
Getting started with a Polar heart rate monitor is easy. First, make sure you thoroughly wet the electrodes on back of the strap with water and snap the transmitter into place. Then place the strap on your chest prior to starting the watch. Tip: it is best to stand away from others when starting the watch. When you are finished with your workout detach transmitter, rinse the strap with water and hang dry.
For those who want to know if they’re improving their fitness or burning fat.
The Polar Ft7 Heart Rate Monitor device packs a high efficiency workout computer into a compact package that fits on your wrist. In addition to highly accurate heart rate tracking with the Polar WearLink+ transmitter, the Ft7 helps you analyze the data as you train so that you can optimize your results. Log into polarpersonaltrainer.com to keep a training diary, access training programs and more. When you are not working out the Polar Ft7 continues to function as a regular wrist watch with a 12/24-hour clock, date/weekday indicator, alarm, and a backlight for use in any lighting.
EnergyPointer: If you want to improve your fitness or burn fat, EnergyPointer is an easy-to-use feature that visually shows you what the main effect of your training is so that you can focus on what you want to achieve.
Smart Calories: OwnCal calculates the number of calories expended during a training session based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you’re training–for maximum accuracy.
Training Load: Training Load helps you to find the perfect balance between rest and training. Find out your training load status at polarpersonaltrainer.com. It shows you at a glance your daily cumulative training load and advises if and when rest days are needed and when it’s best to train harder in order to maintain your performance improvement.
Body measurement features:
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate–beat per minute (BPM) / percentage
- Heart Rate max (user set)
- Manual target zone–BPM (upper limit)
- Polar EnergyPointer
- Polar OwnCal–calorie expenditure
- Polar OwnCode(5kHz)–coded transmission
- HeartTouch–button-free operation of wrist unit: When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
- Graphical target zone indicator: This feature points out graphically on the display the zone you are in during a training session helping you to stay on the desired intensity zone.
Data transfer features:
- Compatible with Mac (Intel-based) via Polar FlowLink
- Compatible with PC via Polar FlowLink
- Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com via Polar FlowLink
- Training analyzing
- Training diary
- Training Load
- Training programs
- Training files (with summaries)–99
- Weekly history
- Date and weekday indicator
- Dual time zones
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24 hour) with alarm and snooze
- User replaceable battery
- Water resistant to 30 meters
li>Display text in English, German, Finnish, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian
What’s in the Box?
Polar FT7 training computer, Polar WearLink+ transmitter, FT7 Getting Started Guide
- Sophisticated Heart Rate Monitor with full watch functions and Polar WearLink+ transmitter
- EnergyPointer–tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning
- Smart Calories–lets you know exactly how many calories you’ve burned
- Training Load–helps you find the perfect balance between rest and training
- Provides data transfer with PC and Mac computers and compatibility with polarpersonaltrainer.com via Polar FlowLink
Flying Abstract by Michael Moffa Watch $46.95 by emporiomoffa
Floral Apple Watch Band $49.95 by MsLuxuryStore
Scottish Terrier Painting – Cute Original Dog Art Watch $45.35 by alpendesigns
Christmas Golden Snowflakes on Red Background Apple Watch Band $52.73 by Blackmoon9