The Blue Edifice timepiece lends a luxurious edge to the traditionally sporty Casio line. Protected by a mineral crystal window, this men’s watch features a round navy blue dial with gold-toned Arabic-numeral hour markers and hand indicators, and a date calendar between four and five o’clock. Made with a gold-plated stainless steel case, band, and bezel, the Blue Edifice is water resistant to 330 feet. Powered by quartz movement, it also comes equipped with a 10-year battery.
- With its stainless steel construction and gold-tone accents, the “Edifice” lends a touch a luxury to Casio’s traditionally sporty designs.
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features 10-year battery, stainless steel, luminosity, fold-over clasp, date window, dark blue dial
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
oris-swiss-watches-big-crown-propilot-worldtimerORIS BIG CROWN PROPILOTORIS MOVES FORWARD IN TIMEOris’s groundbreaking new world time pilot’s watch features an innovative bezel-adjustment …Merchant: AventuronPrice: only $3,080.00Click Here to Check It Out!
G-Shock GMWB5000GD-1 Digital WatchG-Shock GMWB5000GD-1 Digital Watch Features:Shock resistant200m water resistanceSolar poweredLED backlight (Super illuminator)Full auto LED …Merchant: Jack’s SurfboardsPrice: only $600.00Click Here to Check It Out!
Holographic unicorn glitter rainbow monogram watch $45.35 by Thunes
Female Hotel Manager or Resort Management Watch $64.15 by NigelSutherland