Timex Ironman Target Trainer Heart Rate Monitor watch with TapScreen Technology
The Timex Ironman Target Trainer integrates advanced training features into our latest, award-winning Sleek design. With an extra large display, multi-workout memory, digital heart rate, audible pace alerts, and TapScreen Technology, you can stay on target and in your zone without breaking stride. Developed in conjunction with world-renowned athletes, the watch’s features are designed to be relevant to your training needs. If you are running for the first time or training for your tenth marathon, the Timex Ironman Target Trainer will help you along your way.
The TapScreen Technology works with one firm tap on the watch face. TapScreen Technology is used for Chrono, Interval Timer, and Timer modes. The tap sensitivity can be adjusted to light, medium, hard, or off, which disables the feature altogether. The watch’s default setting is medium. We recommend you select your Tap Force depending on the activity you are performing: walking (light), running (medium), biking (hard), and swimming (hard).
Target Time Pacer
Because pace is important to achieve your goals, a built-in audible tracker indicates whether your target lap times are achieved. If you rise above or fall below your predetermined target times, varying chimes and messages will provide immediate feedback. Slow beeps indicate you’re behind pace, a single beep lets you know you’re on pace, and rapid beeps indicate that you are ahead. The screen will also display your performance data.
Hydration and Nutrition Timers
The optional hydration and nutrition timers will prompt you when it’s time to drink or eat. This countdown timer will repeat and it runs in parallel to your chronograph.
Recovery Heart Rate
Heart rate recovery provides an indicator of fitness and training level. As you become more fit, your heart rate should return more quickly to a lower heart rate value at the end of your workout, indicating a higher level of cardiovascular fitness. A slower recovery rate may indicate a need to take a break from training due to fatigue, illness, or other factors. Your recovery rate represents the change in your heart rate over a period of time.
- Flex-Tech digital sensor eliminates heart rate monitor cross talk and electronic interference.
- Three-workout chronograph memory – 200-lap total with average heart rate per lap.
- Two interval timers – each segment with its own target zone and label.
- Target time pacer gives visual and audible feedback when laps are logged based on user settings. Pace and time difference from lap target time are displayed.
- Hydration and nutrition alerts remind athletes to replenish at regular intervals.
- Target heart rate alert with time-in-zone data.
- Beats per minute (BPM) or percent-of-max heart rate display.
- Recovery heart rate timer.
- Average/peak heart rate and calories burned workout data.
- Countdown timer and three customizable alarms with backup.
- Water-resistant to 100 meters – heart rate feature is not available underwater.
- Indiglo night-light with night-mode feature.
- Indiglo Night-Light
- Target Heart Rate Zones including Time in Zone
- Average Heart Rate for Workout and Lap
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
- TapScreen Technology.Style number T5K726F5 is the combination of two separate components (the watch T5K543 and the HRM Strap)
- TapScreen Technology
Big Brother, Big Sister, Toddler T-shirt
Big Brother, Big Sister, Toddler T-shirt $18.15 by TheTeeEmporium
Heartbeat Heart Rate HeartLine Nurse T-Shirt
Heartbeat Heart Rate HeartLine Nurse T-Shirt $25.90 by your_passion_ammerse
Smile! You Are On Camera iPhone 13 Pro Max Case
Smile! You Are On Camera iPhone 13 Pro Max Case $36.90 by BuxomBabe
Blood pressure monitoring wristwatch
Blood pressure monitoring wristwatch $70.15 by igorsin
Timex Target Trainer T5K726 Once I decided to get a HRM I decided on three main criteria: I wanted a large display so it would be easy to read; I wanted it to have a decent interval-training option; I wanted it to be reasonably reliable.I couldn’t find any good master comparisons of all the current watches, so I decided to start with the large display. I figured it would be easiest to get large numerals on a vertical display, so I did an image search and tracked down all the HRMs with vertical displays. I…
Excellent HR montior This is a solid Timex heart rate monitor (HRM).PROS…Lots of functions and very easy to use, especially if you are familiar with Timex watches. The large display makes it very easy to read, even while exercising. Plus, you can adjust what (HR or time) is the large number in the middle. Another review gave it one star because of the size. I like that it is big, easy to read and best of all, it feels like it is built well. Most of the Polar HRMs I have seen, feel like they…
Does not give consistently accurate heart rate readings 0
Comments are disabled for this post.