for accurate, continuous heart rate.
For best results, thoroughly moisten
the chest strap with water prior to workout.
Click here for a larger image
FT7 Heart Rate Monitor
The FT7 heart rate monitor is an essential tool for those who want to lose weight and improve their fitness. Its easy-to-use Smart Coaching features such as EnergyPointer and Smart Calories will guide and motivate you so every workout counts.
Continuously displays your real-time heart rate during exercise. With this information you can gauge your intensity and stay within your target zone to maximize your workout. It’s like a personal trainer on your wrist telling you when to slow down or speed up.
Accurate Calorie Burn
Lets you know exactly how many calories you’ve burned during any activity, even playing with children and swimming.
Get Fitter, Faster
The FT7 is the perfect training companion. It doesn’t just give you numbers, it helps you understand what you are doing and how to improve. After each workout, the FT7 will display a training summary with your average and max heart rate and calories burned. In addition, it keeps track of your last 99 workouts so you can see your fitness improvements and stay motivated to reach your goals.
• Continuous, accurate heart rate
• Average and maximum heart rate of training
• Automatic age-based target zone – bpm / %
• Smart Calorie feature uses your personal data to provide accurate calories burned
• EnergyPointer feature shows whether you are burning fat or improving your fitness during your workout
• Includes heart rate chest strap made of soft fabric material that adapts to your body shape. Requires and includes chest strap for accurate heart rate
• 99 training files (with summaries and totals)
• User replaceable battery and water resistant (30m)
• Suitable for swimming
• Connects with compatible gym equipment using GymLink (5kHz coded transmission)
• Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
• Connects to Polar’s free training site, polarpersonaltrainer.com, with the optional FlowLink data transfer device (sold separately, not included)
In The Box
FT7 heart rate monitor
H1 heart rate sensor
FT7 Getting Started Guide
Easy to Use
1) Enter basic settings
2) Thoroughly moisten the H1 heart rate chest strap with water, snap on the transmitter and wrap around your chest
3) Start your workout. * Tip: it is best to stand away from others when starting the heart rate monitor.
4) To extend the battery life of your H1 chest strap transmitter be sure to detach the sensor from the chest strap and rinse after each use
H1 Heart Rate Chest Strap Sensor
Includes the comfortable H1 heart rate chest strap. The chest strap sensor (also called transmitter) streams continuous, accurate heart rate to the FT7 wrist unit.
• Soft fabric materials adapt to your body shape so you forget it’s even on
• Convenient side hook mechanism makes it quick to put on when you want to start training and easy to take off when you’re finished
• Coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk with other heart rate monitors
• Bring it to the gym. Its 5kHz coded transmission will show your heart rate on compatible gym equipment
• Hand washable
• User-replaceable battery
• Strap material: 38% Polyamide, 29% Polyurethane, 20% Elastane, 13% Polyester
*Tip: after each workout, detach H1 transmitter, rinse the strap with water and hang dry.
Click here for a larger image
Meet your goals with our training community
Join forces with other training fans just like you and get more out of your exercise. On polarpersonaltrainer.com, you can plan your workouts in advance, analyze your results, and share it all with your friends. Here you can also monitor your training load and avoid overtraining. Best of all, it’s completely free. To sync your FT7 heart rate monitor, you just need the optional FlowLink® accessory (sold separately, not included.)
Smart Training Starts Here
Polar invented the world’s first heart rate monitor and pioneered the Smart Coaching training approach that delivers faster progress and better results. Each Polar product includes unique Smart Coaching features that listen to your heart and interpret the data for you so you can train smarter.
FT7 heart rate monitor Smart Coaching features:
Lets you know exactly how many calories you’ve burned.
Shows whether you are burning fat or improving your fitness during your workout
How Heart Rate Training Works
Click here for a larger image
When you train, you don’t always have to go faster or harder to get the best results. To reach your goals you just need to listen to your heart rate and train at the right intensity.
During training, there are specific intensity zones, each with a benefit. These zones are based on a percentage of your maximum heart rate- a number calculated by most Polar heart rate monitors. While training you can use your max heart rate to calculate and follow the recommended zones below. Training in the right zone will help you stay on track to reach your goals.
Zone 1 “Very Light” 50-60%: Improves overall health and helps recovery. Recommended for weight management and active recovery.
Zone 2 “Light” 60-70%: Improves basic endurance and fat burning. Recommended for everybody for longer and frequently repeated short exercises.
Zone 3 “Moderate” 70-80%: Improves aerobic fitness. Recommended for everybody for moderately long exercises.
Zone 4 “Hard” 80-90%: Increases maximum performance capacity. Recommended for everybody for shorter exercises.
Zone 5 “Maximum” 90-100%: Develops maximum performance and speed. Recommended for fit people and athletic training.
(Calculate your Maximum Heart Rate: 220 – Your Age= Maximum Heart Rate.)
H7 heart rate sensor Bluetooth Smart
A combo heart rate sensor that provides real-time, accurate heart rate to your mobile training app, including Polar Beat. The H7 also connects to many Polar products as well as compatible gym equipment.
Transfers data between the FT7 and polarpersonaltrainer.com, our free online training diary. Mac and PC compatible.
|Continuous Heart Rate – BPM / %||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Water Resistant (will work in the water)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|High & Low Target HR Zone w/ Alarm||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|OwnZone – personal heart rate zone||Yes|
|EnergyPointer – shows whether you’re working out in your fat burn zone or fitness improvement zone||Yes|
|Fat Burn %||Yes|
|Downloads to polarpersonaltrainer.com||Yes (w/Flowlink)
|STAR Training Program||Yes|
Polar Customer Care
Purchasing a Polar product is only the start of your experience with us. We’ll be there to provide training advice and assistance and help you get the most out of your new product.
- Continuous, accurate heart rate provides clear workout guidance
- Energy Pointer feature tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning
- Smart Calorie feature uses your personal data to provide accurate calories burned
- Includes heart rate chest strap made of soft fabric material that adapts to your body shape; Requires and includes chest strap for accurate heart rate
- User replaceable battery, water resistant (30m), plus connects with compatible gym equipment using GymLink
VIDEO Camera In Use Sign $20.00 by valleyvisions
Caution This Property VIDEO Protected Sign $20.00 by valleyvisions
Santa Security Cam Monitored by Elves Snowflake Pewter Christmas Ornament $22.95 by Ricaso_Occasions
Santa Security Cam Monitored by Elves Ornament $18.35 by Ricaso_Occasions