If you’re searching for great value in a classic diver-look watch, look no further than the MRW200 from Casio. Its 43mm face and large indexes provide at-a-glance information. Couple this with a bi-directional rotating bezel and 100 meter water resistance and you’ve got a timepiece that’s easy-to-read, simple-to-use and durable. Black resin band analog watch with a black face. Instructions to set the day and date of the week : Avoid setting the day and day of the week between 9.00 p.m and 5.00 a.m. The day and day of the week may not change in the following day if you do. 1. Pull out the crown to the first click. 2. Set the day by rotating the crown counterclockwise. 3. Set the day of the week by rotating the crown clockwise. 4. Push the crown back in to its normal position.
- Straightforward and streamlined, this Casio watch features a simple, versatile design yet boasts high-quality timepiece technology.
- Japanese Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features non-click rotating bezel, luminous hour hands, dual time, and date window at three o’clock position
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Always Watching T-Shirt $25.40 by OZONEShirt
Funny Dog Lover Mug Dog Mom Dog Dad $14.95 by SincerelyBy_Nicole
Pretty Watercolor Pink Rainbow Stripes Monogram Printed Backpack $58.00 by Orabella
Neighborhood Watch Classic Round Sticker $9.30 by jenniexgbstd