Krysterna is proprietary to Stührling Original and refers to the crystals that are used in its timepieces. Krysterna stems from the eyewear industry and has more strength over a spread surface area than sapphire. Krysterna crystals are more scratch resistant than mineral crystals and more shatter resistant than sapphire crystals.
The Ascot Family belongs to the Classic Collection, a group of timepieces that hearkens back to the classic tradition of watchmaking. These beautifully constructed timepieces feature an ultra slim case design with a simple dial configuration for a dignified presence on the wrist.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Swiss Quartz Movement (Ronda 585)
• Complications: Classic Three Hand Movement with Quick Set Date
• Dial: Indented Dial with Sunray Pattern
• Hands: Baton-Style Hands
Diagrams of Features
- Polished stainless steel square shaped case with knurl edge crown
- Protective Krysterna crystal on front and decorated case back
- Silver split level dial with metallic blue markers and date window
- Blue genuine leather strap with stainless steel buckle
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
oris-swiss-watches-big-crown-propilot-worldtimerORIS BIG CROWN PROPILOTORIS MOVES FORWARD IN TIMEOris’s groundbreaking new world time pilot’s watch features an innovative bezel-adjustment …Merchant: AventuronPrice: only $3,080.00Click Here to Check It Out!
G-Shock GMWB5000GD-1 Digital WatchG-Shock GMWB5000GD-1 Digital Watch Features:Shock resistant200m water resistanceSolar poweredLED backlight (Super illuminator)Full auto LED …Merchant: Jack’s SurfboardsPrice: only $600.00Click Here to Check It Out!
Holographic unicorn glitter rainbow monogram watch $45.35 by Thunes
Female Hotel Manager or Resort Management Watch $64.15 by NigelSutherland