A revealing timepiece with a sporty side, the Stuhrling Original Men’s 165B2B.33112 Classic Winchester 44 Elite Automatic Skeleton Silver Tone Watch is a bold timepiece with nothing to hide. Sporting a skeleton dial that displays the automatic movement, this watch pairs a stainless steel link bracelet with splashes of blue color in the hands to form a quality timepiece worthy of your collection.
Krysterna is proprietary to Stührling Original and refers to the crystals that are used in its timepieces. Krysterna stems from the eyewear industry and has more strength over a spread surface area than sapphire. Krysterna crystals are more scratch resistant than mineral crystals and more shatter resistant than sapphire crystals.
The Winchester Family is part of the Classic Collection, timepieces inspired by the classic era of watchmaking. Members of this family feature skeletonized dials that boldly display the mechanical and automatic movements.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Manual/Self-Winding Skeleton Mechanical Movement
The hand-wound mechanical movement is perhaps the most classical of movements. It operates exclusively by the daily (or sometimes more often) winding of the crown to power the mainspring (the “heart” of the movement). Unlike its automatic mechanical counterpart, this type of movement does not feature a rotor. The energy source is the mainspring (a spring coiled into a tight spiral) which is wound manually by the wearer twisting the crown, usually in a clockwise direction. As time progresses, the spring begins to uncoil, releasing the energy needed to activate the various wheels and make the movement tick. Without routine winding of the crown, the hand-wound mechanical movement will eventually lose power. Thus, mechanical hand-wound movements usually require daily winding. A hand-wound movement requires greater care than almost all other types of movements because once the mainspring is fully wound, additional tension may cause it to break.
• Complications: Hour, Minute, and Seconds
• Dial: Brushed Stainless Steel Faceplate on Movement
• Hands: Blued Dauphine Style Hour and Minute Hands with Razor Blue Sweep Seconds Hand
Diagrams of Features
- Intended for the man with discriminating taste, this Stuhrling Original watch, with its polished stainless steel case and intricate skeleton face and back, is like no other.
- Automatic self-winding movement with analog display
- Protective Krysterna crystal on front and back
- Features five-row link bracelet, spoke-style markers, and blue second hand
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Atacama Field – Automatic Swiss Movement 1902 WatchDescription44mm316L stainless steel case, with 316L stainless steel fix bezel and 316L stainless steel screw-in casebackBlack dial wit…Merchant: LUMINOX WatchPrice: only $990.00Click Here to Check It Out!
Vintage German Luxury Car Speedometer Watch $56.45 by WHBPhotography
Sentry SS WatchNixon Sentry Stainless Steel Watch Set to Stun. The Sentry is an elegant timepiece with an adventurous side. Think black tie meets block par…Merchant: Jack’s SurfboardsPrice: only $275.00Click Here to Check It Out!
Rose Gold Blush Pink Glitter Glam Monogram Name Watch $96.25 by sweetbirdiestudio