The Suunto M5 provides versitile guidance for multi-sport exercise. Set your fitness goals with the easy-to-use interface and the M5 provides an ideal daily workout schedule to help you achieve them – including telling you when it’s time to rest. Choose from improving your fitness, weight management or free training, and the Suunto M5 automatically prescribes an exercise program with ideal intensity and duration for the next 7 days. The Suunto M5 measures heart rate in context of your fitness level and provides motivational feedback and guidance in real time. The included Suunto Dual Comfort Belt is compatible with most gym cardio equipment. Exercise data captured by the M5 can be quickly and wirelessly uploaded to MovesCount.com for tracking, analysis and sharing, and custom training programs can be downloaded to the M5 (requires optional Suunto Movestick). Add speed and distance data to your logs with the optional Suunto PODs (Peripheral Observation Devices), sold separately.
A large, crisp, easy-to-read face displays detailed training information.
The Suunto M5 women’s heart rate monitor and fitness training watch provides versatile guidance with optional speed and distance information for a wide range of sports. Set your goals, and the m5 provides an ideal daily workout schedule to help you achieve them, including telling you when it’s time to rest. Simply enter your personal data once, choose your target�fitness improvement, weight management, or free training�and the m5 does the rest, providing:
- A personal exercise program
- Suggested workout for the day
- Real-time guidance during your workout
- Workout achievement summaries
The m5 is optimized for any aerobic activity. The optional Foot POD, Bike POD, and GPS PODs send real-time data to your heart rate monitor on your wrist. So when you go jogging or cycling, you’ll see your speed and distance covered. An optional Suunto Movestick can wirelessly transfers your m5 training data to Movescount.com, and download any program from Movescount.com to you m5.
- Three personal targets to choose from�improving fitness, weight management or free training
- Daily exercise instructions with ideal duration and intensity
- Automatically adapting exercise program for the next seven days
- Real-time intensity guidance during workout
- Recovery time recommendation after exercise
- Motivational feedback messages
- Suunto Dual Comfort Belt, compatible with most gym cardio equipment and Suunto Fitness Solution
- Upload exercise data to Movescount.com with optional Suunto Movestick (sold separately)
- Download any training program from Movescount.com with optional Suunto Movestick (sold separately)
- Track speed and distance with optional Suunto Foot POD, Bike POD, and GPS POD (sold separately)
- Supports nine (English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, and Finnish)
Suunto products include a limited manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship of two years for sports instruments and heart rate monitors, and one year for accessories such as heart rate monitors, chargeable batteries, chargers, docking stations, straps, cables, and hoses.
Suunto is a leading designer and manufacturer of sports precision instruments for diving, training, mountaineering, hiking, skiing, sailing, and golf. Known for intuitive design, accuracy, and dependability, the company’s precision instruments combine the aesthetics and functionality of watches with sport-specific computers that help athletes at all levels analyze and improve their performance.
- Men’s – All Black
- Women’s – Black/Gold, Black/Silver
- It provides versatile guidance with optional speed and distance information for wide range of sports
- Optional foot POD, Bike POD, GPS POD’s send real-time data to your heart rate monitor on your wrist
- Real-time intensity guidance during workout and motivational feedback messages
- Includes limited manufacturer’s warranty of two years for sports instruments and heart rate monitors
- One year for accessories such as heart rate monitors, chargers, straps, etc
Kid's tennis ball sports watch gift for small girl
Kid's tennis ball sports watch gift for small girl $60.30 by imagewear
Easter Bauhaus Apple Watch Band
Easter Bauhaus Apple Watch Band $52.73 by ClairePritchard
Precious Medical Silver Caduceus Registered Nurse Watch
Precious Medical Silver Caduceus Registered Nurse Watch $96.25 by SorayaShanCollection
Custom logo image business black watch
Custom logo image business black watch $54.60 by Thunes
Black M5- Poor visibility in low light conditions, exchanged for white. I ordered the black model M5 and was very pleased with the watch except that I found the negative display ( white numbers on black background ) to be very difficult to see at dusk or in any low light conditions. It is not nearly as bright as the product photos show except at high noon sun. If you exercise mostly during full sun, it’s very readable, in fact probably less glare than the white face. Consider your exercise venue before you order. Could be my eyes, but after searching other forums…
Suunto M5 The watch is comfortable, with a large display screen, making it easy to see the time.Initially the watch is confusing to operate, however with practice it becomes second nature.When in exercise mode, measuring your heart rate if you’re not running, but doing strength exercises such as push ups and pull ups etc. the movement of your wrists against the buttons generally turns the exercise mode off. This is a disappointing feature.Whilst running, there is no feature…
Mixed Feelings I’ll start my review by saying I’ve never owned any other heart rate monitor…that being said…I bought the monitor because I started a workout program to lose weight. I wanted to monitor my heart rate and improve my performance over time. I’ve owned it and worn it almost daily for the past two months. It’s been with me walking to work, at the gym, cycling, skiing, etc.Here’s why I have mixed feelings. My biggest complaint is at times, it’s tough to get a good…
Comments are disabled for this post.