The Road Trainer digital heart rate monitor with 50-lap memory chronograph eliminates cross-talk. It is perfect for the multi-sport enthusiast who works out harder and longer at the gym or on the road. Wear your heart rate monitor to . . . Track your activity level…Maintain a healthy lifestyle…Intensify your workouts. The lightweight Digital Heart Rate Sensor features an adjustable elastic strap and a replaceable battery.The Timex Ironman Road Trainer is an intuitive, streamlined watch and heart rate monitor that lets serious fitness enthusiasts track their training progress — and do it in street-ready style. Its simplicity and user-friendly design are well-suited to everyday exercises, but it also comes with a feature set capable of getting you through your first Ironman competition.
- Women’s-specific size and design
- Includes timex digital heart rate sensor
- Max heart rate zone calculation
- Digital data transmission
- Data recorder compatible
- INDIGLO night-light with night-mode
- 100-hour chronograph with lap and split times
- 50-lap memory with average heart rate per Lap
- 100-hour countdown timer with stop and repeat
- Alarm with five-minute backup
- 24-hour time
- Month, day, and date display
This Timex watch includes a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
With a history that traces back to the 1850s, Timex Corporation is the nation’s leading watch manufacturer. The company is known for its wide-ranging line of affordably-priced watches, with styles and designs made for everywhere from the locker room to the board room.
- Intuitive, streamlined women’s watch and heart rate monitor lets fitness enthusiasts track their training progress, and do it in street-ready style
- Simplicity and user-friendly design are well-suited to everyday exercises, but it also comes with a feature set capable of getting you through your first Ironman competition
- Includes timex digital heart rate sensor with digital data transmission; data recorder compatible; max heart rate zone calculation; INDIGLO night-light with night-mode
- 100-hour chronograph with lap and split times, 50-lap memory with average heart rate per lap, and 100-hour countdown timer with stop and repeat; alarm with five-minute backup, 24-hour time, and month, day, and date display
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty
Colorado State University Alumni Watch
Colorado State University Alumni Watch $55.80 by Coloradostate
Oversized Black Bracelet Watch
Oversized Black Bracelet Watch $110.00 by iphoneAccessoriesrz
Hot Rod Garage CUSTOM NAME Deluxe Pinstripes Car Pocket Watch
Hot Rod Garage CUSTOM NAME Deluxe Pinstripes Car Pocket Watch $39.00 by GyftGuru
oris-swiss-watches-aquis-date-36-5-mmORIS AQUISTHE SEAS OF TIMEThe result of extensive research and collaborative thinking, the Oris Aquis is a fully functional watch seri…Merchant: AventuronPrice: only $2,000.00Click Here to Check It Out!
Very good heart rate monitor for the price. This is my fourth heart rate monitor in 12 years. By far the best so far.Pros:Intuitive menus.Easy to read large display.Easy to change priority display in dual display mode. See heart rate in large view or split/lap time.Easy to select target heart rate zone for workout planned.Easy to review workout data.Actually comes with a book on heart rate training principles.Cons:Chest strap is rather short. I’m not a big guy but had…
Does the job I finally got a heart rate monitor after searching a long time. It seemed every time I would decide on one and then go to buy it a couple days later, it would disappear or cost a lot more. This monitor is nice after you get the hang of it, which took me a little while. It picked up a signal pretty quickly and the chest strap stayed on nicely. The calories burned seemed way to high, which disappointed me. It said i burned 680 calories during a 50 minute Jillian video. While, I was in zone 3-4…
Strap is the weak link 0
Comments are disabled for this post.