• Captures all-day activity including steps, distance and calories burned
• Tracks workouts with real time distance, pace, calories burned and total time
• Wirelessly syncs to your iOS or Android Smartphone via free app for easy viewing
• Monitors sleep levels throughout the night and assesses quality
• Displays text alerts and incoming calls directly on your wrist
• Convenient Phone Finder allows you to track down a missing phone
Timex IRONMAN Move x20 Activity Tracker
You’re constantly on the go. It’s time to get credit for all that activity. Working seamlessly with your iOS or Android smartphone, the Timex IRONMAN Move x20 activity tracker measures your movement all day, tracks your workouts and even helps you stay on top of texts and calls. It gives you the tools you need to turn your actions into insights, and helps pace you perfectly in that little race called “life.”
So You Want to Work Out?
To be considered a Timex IRONMAN, we need a product that can do more than just capture movement. That is why we built in a Workout Mode, perfect for more intense exercise. Armed with a stopwatch timer, you’ll see your real-time distance and pace throughout your run along with your steps and calories burned. Post-workout, you will be able to separate your workout data from your everyday activity via the app.
Why Break Stride?
There’s nothing worse than hearing the phone ring and struggling to find it in your bag or pocket (or realizing it’s nowhere to be found). Now, with a simple turn of the wrist, you can see who is calling. You can also read any incoming texts. And if the phone itself appears to be MIA, simply activate the Phone Finder feature to find which couch cushion is hiding your phone.
Sleep It Off
It’s the most important thing that none of us get enough of. But if you can’t sleep longer, at least sleep smarter. By understanding more about what happens after you close your eyes, you can determine what diet and lifestyle choices have the most impact on the quality of your sleep.
The Move x20 is compatible with phone apps on iOS and Android smart phones. Phone and text notifications are available only with iOS 7 or later (compatible with ANCS), and Android 4.3 or later.
Communicates with the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy SIII, S4, S5, Note II, Note III
• Apple iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6
• LG Nexus 4, Optimus G
• Motorola Moto X
• HTC One X
Additional Features/ Tech Specs
• 7-day Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
• Vibration alerts for discrete wake up
• Find phone feature activates audible alert on your phone
• Temperature and weather alerts
• Low battery alert at 10% of battery life
• Goal alerts – set up goals in the app and be congratulated when you achieve them
• Vertical Loop: 41.23 mm (Small/Medium), 48.40 mm (Medium/Large)
• Horizontal Loop: 54.13 mm (Small/Medium), 61/14 mm (Medium/Large)
• Band width: 17.36 mm (Small/Medium), 17.6 (Medium/Large)
• Band Thickness: 8 mm
- Captures all-day activity including steps, distance and calories burned
- Tracks workouts with real time distance, pace, calories burned and total time
- Wirelessly syncs to your iOS or Android Smartphone via free app for easy viewing
- Monitors sleep levels throughout the night and assesses quality
- Displays text alerts and incoming calls directly on your wrist and convenient Phone Finder allows you to track down a missing phone
Oversized Black Bracelet Watch
Oversized Black Bracelet Watch $110.00 by iphoneAccessoriesrz
GRADE 12 ISH COOL 12TH FUNNY CUTE WHITE TEXT POCKET WATCH
GRADE 12 ISH COOL 12TH FUNNY CUTE WHITE TEXT POCKET WATCH $36.86 by Ekestyle
Personalized Name and 4 Photo Collage Rust Apple Watch Band
Personalized Name and 4 Photo Collage Rust Apple Watch Band $52.73 by darlingandmay
Believe in the Flight attendant Apple Watch Band
Believe in the Flight attendant Apple Watch Band $49.95 by ARTGIG95
Nearly perfect activity and sleep tracker I read the two 1 star reviews and am compelled to write my own review. I don’t want to discount the experiences of those folks – because I’ve had my share of frustrations with the Move X20 – but I’ve had my Ironman Move X20 for about a month and can provide a more balanced review of the watch’s pros and cons. Also, if I could give it 4.5 stars I would. It isn’t perfect, so it doesn’t get 5 stars, but it is nearly perfect. Here’s why:I’ve been a longtime fan of Timex watches. I tend…
So far this product is as advertised. Everything that the user manual says will work….works. I’m having no issues with receiving text messages or phone calls and the temperature has dropped 2 degrees over the past hour and a half just as my Weather Channel app has on my Galaxy S4. I even took some of the other features for a test drive (Workout mode, pedometer) and both seemed to be accurate. So far this product is as advertised and I would recommend it based on features alone.Update: I did my first full workout this…
I have had my x20 for 3 weeks now. I recently made the switch from a Jawbone UP24 which I had for 3 months. I wanted a movement/sleep tracker that had a watch display.Pros- Displays – Time, Steps, Distance, Calories, Date at press of a button. No longer have to sync to my iPhone to see total steps during the day (which I had to do on my UP24).- Secures to your wrist with two plastic pegs into the soft rubber band, secure as a watch. Such an upgrade vs the UP24, I…
Comments are disabled for this post.