The Nike+ Sensor makes it easy to track your time, distance, pace and more while you run. Afterward, upload your run data to Nikeplus.com, the world’s largest running club, where you can monitor your progress, join challenges, map your runs and connect with friends.
The Nike+ Sensor: Run Tracking Made Easy
The Nike+ Sensor makes it easy to track your time, distance, pace, and more while you run. Afterward, upload your run data to Nikeplus.com, the world’s largest running club, where you can monitor your progress, join challenges, map your runs and connect with friends.
The sensor is sold individually, so it’s ideal if you’re due for a replacement, want another one for a second pair of Nike+ ready shoes, or need one to hook up to your Apple device.
How it Works
Simply place the Nike+ Sensor under the sockliner of your left Nike+ ready shoe and start running to sync it with your Nike+ SportWatch GPS, iPhone 3GS, or other Nike+ tracking device. The sensor measures your pace, distance, time elapsed and calories burned. This information is transmitted wirelessly to your device for real-time feedback while you train.
What Else You Need
- A pair of Nike+ ready shoes
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later, Windows Vista, or Windows XP (SP2) Home or Professional
- Internet access to connect to Nikeplus.com
- One of the following: Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom (sensor included and optional); Nike+ SportBand (sensor included); iPod nano and Nike+ Receiver; iPod touch 2G; iPhone 3GS, or iPhone 4
- Size: 1.37 x 0.95 x 0.30 inches
- Weight: 0.23 ounce
- Broadcast frequency: 2.4GHz
What’s in the Box
Nike+ Sensor, Documentation
- Fits under sockliner of Nike+ ready shoes and syncs with your Nike+ SportWatch GPS, iPhone 3GS/4, or other Nike+ tracking device
- Sensor measures pace, distance, time elapsed, and calories burned, transmits wirelessly to your device for real-time feedback
- Works with Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom; Nike+ SportBand; iPod nano, iPod touch 2G, iPhone 3GS, or iPhone 4
- Requires Nike+ ready shoes; Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, or Windows Vista, XP (SP2), Home, or Professional; Internet access to connect to Nikeplus.com
Colorado State University Alumni Watch
Colorado State University Alumni Watch $55.80 by Coloradostate
Oversized Black Bracelet Watch
Oversized Black Bracelet Watch $110.00 by iphoneAccessoriesrz
Hot Rod Garage CUSTOM NAME Deluxe Pinstripes Car Pocket Watch
Hot Rod Garage CUSTOM NAME Deluxe Pinstripes Car Pocket Watch $39.00 by GyftGuru
oris-swiss-watches-aquis-date-36-5-mmORIS AQUISTHE SEAS OF TIMEThe result of extensive research and collaborative thinking, the Oris Aquis is a fully functional watch seri…Merchant: AventuronPrice: only $2,000.00Click Here to Check It Out!
No longer needed for iPhones with GPS! In world where tracking the awesomeness of your run seem to be more and more imperative – actually, I don’t even know what that means.The Nike + technology includes this little device that fits in a little hollowed out area beneath the insert of your favorite Nike shoe. The device is essentially a pedometer that is pretty darn accurate. It transmits information to either a Nike armband/wrist band or an iPod nano and helps runners or walkers track their distance, time, and…
Helpful and Motivating
Comments are disabled for this post.