Alexander was the pupil of the storied Greek philosopher Aristotle. He was intelligent, quick to learn and extremely well read. His personality defined charisma, and his obsession with success allowed him to conquer most of the known world at the time. He left a significant legacy beyond his conquests as he founded some twenty cities that bore his name.
Under his rule, Greek language and culture spread from West to East as the former Persian Empire fell to his armies. Alexander became an icon, against which all future military leaders would aspire to be measured. Even today, military academies throughout the world still teach his strategies and tactics.
Dawn of a Brand
It is against the backdrop of the historical Alexander the Great, his achievements and strength of character, that the Alexander watch brand was born.
Alexander timepieces exude character, resiliency, and enduring magnetism, much like their namesake. Supreme confidence surrounds the wearer as these timepieces accompany him on his daily journeys. When donning an Alexander timepiece, it is not if, but when.
These timepieces incorporate the best in watchmaking heritage with modern day technology and contemporary aesthetic sensibilities. They stay true to tradition, yet are fitted with an added dimension of prevailing design and chic personality. Constructed with a signature demeanor, they are a bold statement in the world of wristwatch fashion.
The Alexander blueprint stresses quality workmanship and contemporary aesthetics. We take pride in our ongoing quest to continuously design, develop, manufacture and assemble exquisite timepieces. Our watches are Swiss made with the best materials available. We are committed to innovation and continuous evolution. Alexander is not merely a brand; it is an ambition to achieve.
- Brushed and polished 316L surgical grade stainless steel case (42 mm in diameter, 8 mm thick), Screw-in case-back
- Black dial with patterned center, Silver-tone hands with large center seconds hand, Applied silver-tone Roman numerals
- Date aperture at the 6 o’clock position, Scratch resistant sapphire crystal, Swiss quartz movement, Ronda calibre 715
- Water resistant to 3 ATM/30 meters/99 feet, Black alligator-embossed calfskin leather strap, Pin buckle
- Alexander the Great’s achievements and strength of character formed the backdrop against which the Alexander watch brand was born. Alexander timepieces exude character, resiliency and enduring magnetism, much like their namesake. These timepieces incorporate the best in Luxury Swiss watchmaking heritage with affordable modern day precisely constructed professional quartz timekeeping technology, solid stainless steel construction, sapphire crystal displays and contemporary aesthetic sensibilities
Dakota Watches Ultra Light Field Black Dial Nylon StrapMerchant: CampSaver.comPrice: only $44.89Click Here to Check It Out!
oris-swiss-watches-dat-watt-limited-edition-aquisORIS AQUISDATT WATT LIMITED EDITIONThe Dat Watt Limited Edition is a special watch. Its dial displays the lunar cycle and tidal range in the…Merchant: AventuronPrice: only $2,750.00Click Here to Check It Out!
Dakota Watches Mini Clip Microlight White Military Dial Red CaseMerchant: CampSaver.comPrice: only $42.50Click Here to Check It Out!
oris-swiss-watches-divers-sixty-five-12ORIS DIVERS The Divers Sixty-Five looks back to Oris’s first diver’s watches, particularly an iconic 1965 model. Under their vintage a…Merchant: AventuronPrice: only $2,850.00Click Here to Check It Out!