Omron HR-310 Heart Rate Monitor
Get the most from your workouts with an Omron HR-310 Heart Rate Monitor. This full-featured and simple-to-use monitor makes accurately tracking your progress easy, so you can get the most from every walk, jog, run or workout.
Why you should use an Omron Heart Rate Monitor:
Whether you are a regular walker or jogger, managing your heart rate during your workouts is a crucial component of achieving your goals.
The Omron HR-310 Heart Rate Monitor offers:
+ Chest Transmitter: continuous, accurate readings
+ Tap On Lens: access your exercise data with a simple tap (no need to even press any buttons)
+ Exercise Data Tracking: monitor your current, average and percentage zones
+ Visual and Audio Zone Alerts: programmable zones warn you if you’re too high or too low
+ Water Resistant: the HR-310 is water-resistant up to 164 feet
It’s all about staying in the “zone.”
Every fitness program from weight maintenance to strength training has an optimal Heart Rate Training Zone. With an Omron Heart Rate Monitor, you can track your heart rate to ensure you stay in your optimal zone by adjusting the intensity of your workout and maximizing your success.
What’s in the Box
HR-310 Heart Rate Monitor, chest belt, chest belt strap, lithium batteries (installed) and instruction manual.
Features of the OMRON HR-310 HEART RATE MONITOR
- Walking/jogging/running activity level
- Alarm is set; flashes when alarm is active
- AM/PM 12-hour clock
- Flashes when surpassed heart rate limit
- Time/heart rate
- Indicates battery power is low
- Stopwatch is shown or running
- Keypad tone is turned off
- Average heart rate reading
- Calorie unit
- Percentage heart rate reading
- Imperial height units (feet and inches)
- Body weight unit
- Metric height unit (centimeters)
- Year of user’s birth
- Keypad lock is turned on
- Tap on lens function is active
- Heart rate is outside the set limits
- Flashes when receiving heart rate signal
Target Heart Rate Zones
Together we’ll accomplish more – Optimal Training Zones
By exercising within your target training zone, you’ll achieve more in less time. Each zone offers different benefits. The most popular zone range is 50% to 80% of your maximum heart. This is where you achieve cardio benefits, burn fat, and become fitter. Your Omron Heart Rate Monitor is programmable so you can maintain your workout within your chosen zone. (See the chart for percentages)
+ Health Maintenance–(65%-78%) Low-intensity level training. Good if you’re a beginner and strengthening your cardiovascular system.
+ Aerobic Exercise–(65%-85%) Increases strength and endurance. Burns calories faster and can be sustained during longer workouts.
+ Anaerobic Exercise–(78%-90%) Improves speed and power. This zone builds muscle faster, but cannot be maintained for long workouts.
+ Red Line–(90%-100%) Maximum capacity.
Compare Omron Heart Monitors
- Continually tracks and displays your heart rate
- Tap on lens for easy access to exercise data
- Measures calories burned
- Tracks your current, average, and percentage heart rate readings
- Visual and audio alerts informs you of target heart rate zones
funny golf sports word art watch $91.00 by DoodlesGifts
Little Girls Unicorn Pony Apple Watch Band $51.60 by happygiftideasforyou
Boys Cute Modern Blue Police Car Kids Watch $55.80 by Simply_Baby
Colorful Sugar Skull Watch $61.65 by bonesofsociety