Click here for a larger image
RC3 GPS – A Smarter All-In-One
The RC3 GPS is the smarter all-in-one. It’s packed with unique Smart Coaching training features that will help maximize your performance.
Slim and Lightweight
The RC3 GPS has a super slim profile, built-in GPS and rechargeable battery with up to 12 hours of usage time.
GPS-based Altitude and More
In addition to speed and distance, the RC3 GPS shows altitude while training. After your workout, download your data into polarpersonaltrainer.com to see your route map along with altitude, pace and heart rate curves. Your total ascent and descent will also be shown here.
After each workout the RC3 GPS will display your Training Benefit- a short summary of what you just accomplished in your workout. This helpful feedback will keep you motivated to reach your goals.
Plan, Review and Track Workouts
Connect to polarpersonaltrainer.com, our free online training diary. Here you can create personalized running and cycling training programs and upload them into the RC3 GPS. After your training, download your data into polarpersonaltrainer.com where you can analyze your workout and review your Training Load to prevent over training.
Includes Running Index, a unique training feature that will help you improve your running performance. Based on your heart rate and speed data, your Running Index score is calculated automatically after every run. A higher reading indicates that you can run faster with less effort. Regular use over time lets you to see how efficiently you’re running.
• Tracks your route, speed and distance using built-in GPS
• Shows GPS-based altitude during and after training
• Training Benefit gives you instant feedback after your session
• Running Index scores your performance
• Improves performance with endurance training programs, downloadable for free from polarpersonaltrainer.com
• Back to start GPS-based feature guides you back to your starting point
• Large display shows up to 3 rows of data
• Compatible with Polar running and cycling sensors
• Measures stride length and running cadence when used with the s3+ stride sensor
• Rechargeable battery, 12h in continuous use with GPS on
• 99 memory files
• Lets you share your training data via polarpersonaltrainer.com
for accurate, continuous heart rate.
For best results, thoroughly moisten
the chest strap with water prior to workout.
Click here for a larger image
In The Box
RC3 GPS training computer
H3 heart rate sensor
Getting Started Guide
Easy to Use
1) Enter basic settings
2) If you are using the H3 heart rate sensor, thoroughly moisten the strap with water, snap on the transmitter and wrap around your chest
3) Start your workout
4) After your training, download your data into polarpersonaltrainer.com using the included USB cable to analyze your workout.
5) To extend the battery life of your chest strap transmitter be sure to detach the sensor from the chest strap and rinse after each use.
Smarter Training Starts Here
Polar invented the world’s first heart rate monitor and pioneered the Smart Coaching training approach that delivers faster progress and better results. Each Polar product includes unique Smart Coaching features that listen to your heart and interpret the data for you so you can train smarter.
RC3 GPS with heart rate Smart Coaching features:
Motivating feedback right after exercise.
Helps you find the perfect balance between rest and training.
Tells you exactly how your fitness is developing.
Lets you know exactly how many calories you’ve burned.
Ensures you always train at the right intensity.
Illustrates how your running performance is developing.
Guides you to improve your running and cycling performance. Lets you create personalized training sessions that adapt to your progress, including warm up and cool down phases.
How Heart Rate Training Works
Click here for a larger image
When you train, you don’t always have to go faster or harder to get the best results. To reach your goals you just need to listen to your heart rate and train at the right intensity.
During training, there are specific intensity zones, each with a benefit. These zones are based on a percentage of your maximum heart rate- a number calculated by most Polar heart rate monitors. While training you can use your max heart rate to calculate and follow the recommended zones below. Training in the right zone will help you stay on track to reach your goals.
Zone 1 “Very Light” 50-60%: Improves overall health and helps recovery. Recommended for weight management and active recovery.
Zone 2 “Light” 60-70%: Improves basic endurance and fat burning. Recommended for everybody for longer and frequently repeated short exercises.
Zone 3 “Moderate” 70-80%: Improves aerobic fitness. Recommended for everybody for moderately long exercises.
Zone 4 “Hard” 80-90%: Increases maximum performance capacity. Recommended for everybody for shorter exercises.
Zone 5 “Maximum” 90-100%: Develops maximum performance and speed. Recommended for fit people and athletic training.
(Calculate your Maximum Heart Rate: 200 – Your Age= Maximum Heart Rate.)
CS cadence sensor W.I.N.D.
Add the CS cadence sensor W.I.N.D. to measure your real-time and average pedaling rate of your ride.
s3+ stride sensor
Attach the small s3+ stride sensor onto your shoe to get your speed and distance as well as your Running Index to measure your running performance. This gives you the flexibility to measure your speed and distance inside or out.
Compare Polar Running & Multisport Models
|Continuous Heart Rate||Yes||Yes (w/ heart rate sensor)||Yes|
|Training Plan Compatible||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sport Specific Profiles||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Altitude||In Download||Yes||In Download|
|Download to Polarpersonaltrainer.com||Yes (w/Datalink)||Yes (included USB cable)||Yes (w/Datalink)|
|Compatible with Polar running and cycling sensors||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Heart rate in water||No||No||Yes|
|Multisport Mode (Triathlon)||No||No||Yes|
|Battery Type||User Changeable
(12 hours in continuous use with GPS on)
Polar Customer Care
Purchasing a Polar product is only the start of your experience with us. We’ll be there to provide training advice and assistance and help you get the most out of your new product.
- All in one GPS heart rate monitor tracks your speed, distance and route using the latest GPS technology (SiRFstar IV)
- Slim and lightweight design with rechargeable battery (12 hours in continuous use with GPS on)
- Unique Polar Smart Coaching features such as Running Index and Training Benefit analyze your training
- Shows GPS – based altitude during and after training
- Compatible with running and cycling sensors plus polarpersonaltrainer.com, our free training diary where you can download endurance training programs
Garmin Forerunner 935 WatchMerchant: MoosejawPrice: only $499.99Click Here to Check It Out!
Johnny Bravo Picture Frame Pose Watch $48.00 by johnnybravo
Patriotic Ukraine Flag Apple Watch Band $49.95 by topdivertntrend
Husband Ruby Wedding Anniversary Pocket Watch $37.50 by Wordpassion