Ingersoll brings us this San Bernadino watch that emits elegance and class Besides its stylish black leather band and chic 42MM stainless steel case this watch has security features such as the 30 meters 100 feet 3 atm water resistance and mineral crystal that are sure to help protect it The black dial ties everything together and looks wonderful
- Two-tone watch featuring black etched dial with luminous hands, cut-out with balance wheel at 6 o’clock, and year/month window at 12 o’clock
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features deployant buckle closure, croco-embossed genuine leather band, day/date subdials, and rose gold-tone Arabic hour markers
- Water-resistant to 30 m (99 ft)
essence, 32mm, Blue Watch
essence, 32mm, Blue WatchEssence from Mondaine marks a new era for the brand, built with sustainable materials, it is as eco-conscious as it is stylish. …Merchant: Mondaine Watch Ltd.Price: only $245.00Click Here to Check It Out!
Woman Attorney luxury rose pink with justice quote Pocket Watch
Woman Attorney luxury rose pink with justice quote Pocket Watch $43.00 by HightonRidley
Luxury gold crushed metallic foil cat pocket watch
Luxury gold crushed metallic foil cat pocket watch $36.65 by BloomCatB
Hot Rod Garage CUSTOM NAME Deluxe Pinstripes Car Watch
Hot Rod Garage CUSTOM NAME Deluxe Pinstripes Car Watch $58.95 by GyftGuru
Great value, great watch. I dont know where these are made now, but Ingersoll watches were made in the US starting in the 1800’s. Ingersoll made the original Mickey Mouse watch, and presented the 25 MILLIONTH one to Walt Disney personally. So this company goes back. I think in the 1980’s they were sold to a UK company, and have been made there since. I got my first one for a christmas gift in 1970’s, and I still have it today. They are solid, keep good time, look nice, and are a good value. This one is very…
Comments are disabled for this post.