Martian Notifier Smart Watch: This attractive, colorful analog wristwatch works with select Android and Apple iOS phones. It features an integrated OLED readout that acts as a hands-free gateway to the world, keeping you well informed while your phone remains in a pocket, purse or backpack.
- Compatible with select Apple and Android phones – You can use this with most Android smartphones and tablets with OS 2.3.3 or later and Apple iPhone 4S, 5, 5C and 5S, plus later versions of iPad and iPod Touch.
- 1.5″ graphic OLED Display – See information in clear, easy-to-read detail with 96 x 16 pixels of resolution.
- Rechargeable Battery – Lithium-ion polymer battery can be charged with the included USB cable.
- Notifications – Keep up to date with caller ID, SMS, e-mails, social media posts, fitness stats, news and sports headlines and other alerts that your compatible smartphone supports.
- Customize vibration patterns – You’ll know what kind of incoming alert you’re getting without even needing to look at your watch.
Patriotic Lithuania Flag Apple Watch Band
Patriotic Lithuania Flag Apple Watch Band $52.73 by topdivertntrend
Personalized Two Photo Custom Editable Apple Watch Band
Personalized Two Photo Custom Editable Apple Watch Band $52.73 by bulb_to_bloom
Two Custom Photos with White Borders on Black Apple Watch Band
Two Custom Photos with White Borders on Black Apple Watch Band $55.76 by RocklawnArts
Watch Out Third Grade Here I Come Card
Watch Out Third Grade Here I Come Card $4.72 by VintageTeesh
Best blend of Watch meets Smartwatch with notifications The Martian Notifier is perfect for those who love devourer content. I love receiving alerts on my social media networks, emails, and texts. I can also choose what alert I want and disable those that are not important to me.The Notifier from a watch enthusiast standpoint is the best looking smartwatch to date. Some of the other smartwatches look like a toy while this Notifier looks rugged and professional.The Martian Notifier is well worth the price and I have no…
This watch worked great until I got a few drops of water on … 0
Slightly disappointed. I received this watch as a Father’s Day gift, so I’ve owned it for 4 months now. I keep my phone on silent and use this for the basics, calls, texts, Instagram. The watch battery last for weeks since I don’t use a ton of notifications. The watch keeps great time. Around the 3 month mark I had to set it forward 2 min. However, the last few weeks the watch has begun to miss notifications. It’s really frustrating to pull out my phone and see 3 texts from my wife that I was never notified of from…
Comments are disabled for this post.