Polar is committed to customer satisfaction. Review the User Manual for more information. You can find additional support information at polar.com/us-en/FT7, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and by phone at 1-800-227-1314. The Polar FT7 is a rugged watch and data-tracking heart rate monitor, combined in one attractive package. An innovative EnergyPointer feature graphically displays real-time information during your workout, letting you know if you’re burning fat or improving aerobic fitness. The FT7 comes complete with comfortable fabric transmitter and coded heart rate transmission, to avoid electronic cross-talk.
An easy-to-read EnergyPointer feature tells you if you’re burning fat (left of center line) or building fitness (right of center line).
What’s in the box?
- Polar FT7 training computer
- Polar WearLink+ transmitter
- FT7 Getting Started Guide
Smart Coaching Features
- Energy Pointer: If you want to improve your fitness or burn fat, EnergyPointer is an easy-to-use feature that visually shows the main effect of your training, so you can focus on what you want to achieve.
- OwnCal: OwnCal is one of the most accurate calorie counters on the market. It calculates the number of calories expended during a training session based on your weight, height, age, gender, individual maximum heart rate (HRmax), and how hard you’re training.
- Training Load: The web-based Training Load helps you strike a balance between rest and training, showing your daily cumulative training load, and advising when rest days are needed and when it’s best to train harder in order to maintai performance improvement.
- Body Measurement
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate as BPM or percentage of max
- HRmax (user-set)
- Manual target zone as BPM
- Data transfer
- Compatible with Intel-based Mac, PC, and polarpersonaltrainer.com
- Web-based functionality
- Training analyzing
- Training diary
- Training load
- Training programs
- 99 training files with summaries
- Weekly history
- Graphical target zone indicator
- HeartTouch button-free operation of wrist unit
- Date and weekday indicator
- Displays text in English, German, Finnish, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian
- Dual time zone
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- User-replaceable battery
- Water resistant to 30 meters
Polar timing products include a limited two-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Established in 1977, Polar products help you understand and maximize your training. The company’s combination of expertise in sports, physiology, and electronics results in an innovative product line of fitness tools for athletes of all ability levels to achieve desired results.
- Watch and heart rate monitor ideal for active types interested in monitoring their fitness level based on heart rate
- Innovative EnergyPointer feature graphically displays real-time information during workout, letting you know if you’re burning fat or improving aerobic fitness
- OwnCal calculates number of calories expended during a training session based on weight, height, age, gender, and maximum heart rate
- Comes with Polar FT7 training computer, Polar WearLink+ transmitter, and FT7 Getting Started Guide
- Includes limited two-year manufacturer’s warranty
- strap size M-XXL fits chest size 30-45 inches
Patriotic Lithuania Flag Apple Watch Band
Patriotic Lithuania Flag Apple Watch Band $52.73 by topdivertntrend
Black Luxury Floral Personalized Watch
Black Luxury Floral Personalized Watch $93.05 by Cup_of_Art
Personalized Two Photo Custom Editable Apple Watch Band
Personalized Two Photo Custom Editable Apple Watch Band $52.73 by bulb_to_bloom
black gold background luxury simple pocket watch
black gold background luxury simple pocket watch $33.95 by Melia_shop
Not Too Basic and Not Too High Tech Before settling on the Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor, I did a lot of research on the various types of HRM out there. I was looking for a HRM that wouldn’t just give me my heart rate, but I also wanted a bit more features, but I didn’t need a lot of features that the higher numbered FT models offered.When I saw the FT7 model, I was surprised to see so little reviews or mentions of this model. I’m not sure why, maybe this is a newer model or Polar just prefers directing people to the…
Good monitor, with one main flaw I’ve had the ft7 for maybe two weeks now, using it many times, since it is my first heart rate monitor. Overall, i think it is a good deal. It feels and looks like a high-quality instrument – solid, if not “flashy”. It fits my wrists just fine and seems to have plenty of adjustment for larger wrists (I have fairly small wrists for a guy, at a “healthy” weight of 157 at 5’8″, at age 40). I believe the watch band is anti-microbial (and anyway, has a cool yet subtle almost snakeskin kind of…
Perfect Device For Basic Heart Rate Based Training BACKGROUND: Since buying my Garmin Forerunner 305, I found that I hardly scratched the surface in terms of taking advantage of its features. I was also disappointed that it only calculates calories burned if you are running outside. I know that this allows for a more accurate algorithm, but I workout in the gym 90% of the time. So I opted for the Polar FT7 as a simplified device that would give calories burned for all workouts.SETUP: There isn’t a lot to do here. When turning…
Comments are disabled for this post.