Polar is committed to customer satisfaction. Review the User Manual for more information. You can find additional support information at polar.com/us-en/FT7, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and by phone at 1-800-227-1314. The Polar FT7 is a rugged watch and data-tracking heart rate monitor, combined in one attractive package. An innovative EnergyPointer feature graphically displays real-time information during your workout, letting you know if you’re burning fat or improving aerobic fitness. The FT7 comes complete with comfortable fabric transmitter and coded heart rate transmission, to avoid electronic cross-talk.
An easy-to-read EnergyPointer feature tells you if you’re burning fat (left of center line) or building fitness (right of center line).
What’s in the box?
- Polar FT7 training computer
- Polar WearLink+ transmitter
- FT7 Getting Started Guide
Smart Coaching Features
- Energy Pointer: If you want to improve your fitness or burn fat, EnergyPointer is an easy-to-use feature that visually shows the main effect of your training, so you can focus on what you want to achieve.
- OwnCal: OwnCal is one of the most accurate calorie counters on the market. It calculates the number of calories expended during a training session based on your weight, height, age, gender, individual maximum heart rate (HRmax), and how hard you’re training.
- Training Load: The web-based Training Load helps you strike a balance between rest and training, showing your daily cumulative training load, and advising when rest days are needed and when it’s best to train harder in order to maintai performance improvement.
- Body Measurement
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate as BPM or percentage of max
- HRmax (user-set)
- Manual target zone as BPM
- Data transfer
- Compatible with Intel-based Mac, PC, and polarpersonaltrainer.com
- Web-based functionality
- Training analyzing
- Training diary
- Training load
- Training programs
- 99 training files with summaries
- Weekly history
- Graphical target zone indicator
- HeartTouch button-free operation of wrist unit
- Date and weekday indicator
- Displays text in English, German, Finnish, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian
- Dual time zone
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- User-replaceable battery
- Water resistant to 30 meters
Polar timing products include a limited two-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Established in 1977, Polar products help you understand and maximize your training. The company’s combination of expertise in sports, physiology, and electronics results in an innovative product line of fitness tools for athletes of all ability levels to achieve desired results.
- Watch and heart rate monitor ideal for active types interested in monitoring their fitness level based on heart rate
- Innovative EnergyPointer feature graphically displays real-time information during workout, letting you know if you’re burning fat or improving aerobic fitness
- OwnCal calculates number of calories expended during a training session based on weight, height, age, gender, and maximum heart rate
- Comes with Polar FT7 training computer, Polar WearLink+ transmitter, and FT7 Getting Started Guide
- Includes limited two-year manufacturer’s warranty
- strap size M-XXL fits chest size 30-45 inches
Baylor University Dad Watch $55.80 by bayloruniversity
Liberty University Alumni Watch $93.05 by LibertyFlames
North Dakota Bison Watch $93.05 by northdakotastate
FAU Spirit Mark Watch $55.80 by FloridaAtlantic