Getting started with a Polar heart rate monitor is easy. First, make sure you thoroughly wet the electrodes on back of the strap with water and snap the transmitter into place. Then place the strap on your chest prior to starting the watch. Tip: it is best to stand away from others when starting the watch. When you are finished with your workout detach transmitter, rinse the strap with water and hang dry.
- STAR training program provides personalized, easy-to-follow training programs and rewards you when you achieve them
- Displays calories, fat burn percentage, stores 100 training files and has backlight ideal for indoor cycling classes
- Helps you exercise smarter with unique smart coaching features such as fitness test, a quick 5 min test that helps you track your fitness improvements
- Includes comfortable fabric transmitter strap and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk; Syncs with most gym equipment
- Compatible with optional speed/distance sensors and downloads to free online training diary with optional flow link accessory
oris-swiss-watches-aquis-depth-gauge-2AQUIS DEPTH GAUGEINNOVATIONSBack into the deepKnown affectionately as ‘the watch with a hole’, the Aquis Depth Gauge uses the scientif…Merchant: AventuronPrice: only $3,900.00Click Here to Check It Out!
SPLASHTASTIC Kids WatchSwatch SPLASHTASTIC Kids Watch Features:SPLASHTASTIC is a Swiss made watch for kids that will brighten up every day with its funky vibrant d…Merchant: Jack’s SurfboardsPrice: only $45.00Click Here to Check It Out!
Spider-Man Classics | Face of Venom Watch $48.00 by spidermanclassics
Autism Mom – Apple Watch Band, 38mm Apple Watch Band $52.73 by PolarBaby57