Integrated GPS capability enables the Polar M400 GPS Heart Rate Monitor Watch to track pace, distance and altitude. Data pertaining to the user’s activity and intensity is recorded throughout the day and subsequently displayed or exported to populate a range of compatible apps – data sets can include time spent sitting, standing, walking, running, sleeping (including quality of sleep), calories burned, steps taken and so on. Complete compatibility with a range of smart phones and mobile applications enable the user to plan, sync and share data with the Polar Flow mobile app and web service. Personal targets can be defined and manipulated, whilst recommended ones based on age and existing fitness levels can also be used. This version includes a Heart Rate Monitor.
- User-Definable Heart Rate Zone Limits – There are three ways you can set zone limits: as default heart zones that are automatically calculated based on your max HR; as free heart rate zones for which you can set the limits yourself; or as heart rate zones based on thresholds which you can define yourself.
- HRmax (Age-Based) – The highest number of heart beats per minute (bpm) during maximum physical exertion. For a rough estimate of your maximum heart rate, subtract your age from 220. HRmax is a useful tool for determining the intensity of training as intensity zones can be defined using HRmax. Some Polar products define maximum heart rate during the Polar Fitness Test, see also HRmax (Polar Fitness Test -based).
- HRmax (User Set) – Enables the user to define their preferred maximum heart rate.
- Polar Fitness Test – Polar Fitness Test measures your aerobic fitness at rest in just five minutes. The result, Polar OwnIndex, evaluates your maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max). With the Polar Fitness Test you can measure your aerobic fitness by yourself, automatically and without any exertion. All you need is your training computer. The Polar Fitness Test is as accurate in predicting the VO2max as any sub maximal fitness test. The test is based on heart rate and heart rate variability at rest and
- Polar OwnCal® – Smart Calories – The most accurate calorie counter on the market calculates the number of calories burned. Calculation is based on your individual data: your weight, height, age, gender and the intensity of physical activity. Smart Calories are available in heart rate monitors and activity trackers.
Timex ExpeditionA(R) Scout Metal Watch – BrownExpeditionA(R) Scout Metal Watch – BrownA watch as rugged and stylish as you are. This classic outdoor watch features easy-to-read luminescent hands and markers, a durable strap and is water resistant up to 50 meters.Features:INDIGLOA(R) Night-LightQuickDate FeatureWater-Resistant to 50 metersMineral Glass CrystalComfortable and Durable Nylon StrapMerchant: EverestPrice: only $57.00Click […]
Johnny Bravo Iconic Pose Watch $48.00 by johnnybravo
Johnny Bravo Icon Pattern Apple Watch Band $55.83 by johnnybravo
Custom Police Officer Law Enforcement Retirement Watch $54.60 by BlackDogArtJudy