Stainless steel case measures 42mm diameter by 11mm thick.Brown genuine leather strap includes a stainless steel buckle.Luminous white hands and hour markers contrast well with the brown dial.Date display at the sixth hour.Chronograph measures up to sixty minutes of activity.Precisely tuned Japanese Quartz movement.Crafted scratch resistant Hardlex crystal.Water resistant up to 100 meters.Round stainless steel watch with chronograph subdials and contrast stitching on leather strap. Japanese quartz movement with analog display. Protective Hardlex crystal dial window. Features screw-down case back, date window, and double locking clasp with push-button release. Water-resistant to 100 m (330 ft).
- Versatile stainless steel watch featuring brown dial with two subdials and date window at 6 o’clock
- 42.6-mm stainless steel case with hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Contrast-stitched leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Permalink to ‘Seiko Men’s SNN241 Stainless Steel Watch with Brown Leather Band’