A stylish, sporty accessory whether you’re deep sea diving or strolling about town, the Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Automatic Titanium Watch provides water-resistance to 660 feet (200 meters) and has a black dial with silver-toned hands and luminous geometric markers at each index. An outsized date display window bubbles up at the three o’clock position. A unidirectional outer bezel features silver Arabic numerals on black–in increments of 10 from 10 to 50. Surrounding the bezel, indented ridges of silver titanium add visual and textural contrast. The silver band, also of titanium, clasps securely with a fold-over clasp with safety. The Japanese automatic movement means that you never need a battery, and a window of mineral crystal protects against scratches above or below sea level.
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 24-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
- Quality 24-jewel Japanese-automatic movement; functions without a battery; powers automatically with the movement of your arm
- Durable mineral crystal; brushed titanium case and bracelet.
- Date function with magnified window.Size: 22mm
- Black dial with luminous hands and hour markers; sweeping second hand; black unidirectional stainless steel bezel; screw-down crown
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving