The Lacoste legend was born in 1933, when ren? Lacoste revolutionized men's fashion replacing the classic woven fabric, long-sleeved and starched shirts on the court, by what has now become the classic Lacoste polo shirt. More than 75 years after its creation, Lacoste has become a lifestyle brand which allies elegance and comfort. The Lacoste art of living expresses itself today through a large collection of apparel for women, men and children, footwear, fragrances, leather goods, eyewear, watches, belts, home textiles, and fashion jewelry. Lacoste founds its success on the essential values of authenticity, performance, and elegance. The crocodile incarnates today the elegance of the champion, ren? Lacoste, as well as of his wife simone Lacoste and their daughter Catherine Lacoste, both also champions, in everyday life as on the tennis court and golf courses.
the crocodile's origins
the true story of the crocodile begins in 1923 after a bet that ren? Lacoste had with the captain of the french davis cup team, allan H. Muhr, who promised him an alligator suitcase if he won an important game for the team. This episode was reported in an article in the Boston evening Transcript, where his nickname of the crocodile came to life for the first time. The American public grew fond of this nickname which highlighted the tenacity he displayed on the tennis court, never giving up his prey. His friend Robert George drew him a crocodile which was embroidered on the blazer he wore on the court The legend was born.
- Once upon a time There was a famous Polo shirt that then became available for kids. Now the Lacoste 12.12 watch has inspired Kids range that lives and breathes joy of life, authenticity and sportiness. Small is beautiful – it’s colorful and practical too
- 3 hand White dial blue tr-90 case White silicone strap
- Quartz Movement with analog display
- Durable mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Water resistant to 50 m (165ft): withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.2 year limited manufacturer’s warranty