While it looks like a casual watch, the full-sized Expedition Metal Field Watch adds a stylish yet rugged complement to your everyday wear.Designed for active, outdoor lifestyles–as well as the rigors of harsh urban landscapes–the full-sized Timex T40091 Expedition stainless steel watch adds a stylish yet rugged complement to your everyday wear. It features a large, round silver stainless steel watch case with flattened, brushed bezel that frames a gray dial background with Arabic numerals, inset 24-hour notations, large, luminous stick hands (with seconds hand), and a date display at 3 o’clock. With the Quick Date function, you can set the date on the watch without turning the crown for every 24-hour period. Just pull the stem halfway out, and turn until desired date is reached. It also offers an 8-year battery life, water resistance to 50 meters (165 feet), and a durable strap that mixes leather and nylon.
The Indiglo night-light uniformly lights the surface of the watch dial using patented blue electroluminescent lighting technology. It uses less battery power than most other watch illumination systems, enabling your watch battery to last longer.
- Adjustable brown 20mm nylon strap with black genuine leather trim fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Charcoal gray dial with date window at 3 o’clock; full Arabic numerals
- Silver-tone 40mm brass case with mineral glass crystal
- Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 50m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling