The Movado Museum Classic men’s watch is a sophisticated expression of our iconic Museum dial that lets you discover all the breathtaking elegance of our highly-refined style. It features a 40 mm yellow gold PVD-finished stainless steel case and a black Museum dial with a signature yellow gold-toned dot and matching hands. The black calfskin strap uses a secure stainless steel buckle to ensure your watch always fits perfectly. This iconic wristwatch for men includes all the quality components you expect from Movado. The sapphire crystal glass is shatter- and scratch-resistant and the Swiss quartz movement ensures the watch is accurate, reliable and requires minimal manual maintenance. The Museum Classic watch is water resistant up to 30 meters.
Movado, the flagship brand within the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was founded in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and acquired by the corporation in 1983. Recognized today for its iconic Museum dial and modern aesthetic, Movado has earned more than 100 patents and 200 international awards for watch design and time technology, and Movado timepieces are in the permanent collections of museums worldwide. This long, rich heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a close, enduring association with the arts continue to define the Movado brand identity. Always in motion, Movado creates modern watches of exceptional craftsmanship and design distinction.
- STYLISH, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado Museum Classic men’s watch is a sophisticated expression of our iconic Museum dial that lets you discover all the breathtaking elegance of our highly-refined style.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 40 mm yellow PVD-finished stainless steel case, a black Museum dial with a yellow gold-toned dot and hands, and a black calfskin strap. It is water resistant up to 30 meters.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz movement provides incredibly precise timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second strongest element on the Mohs’ Scale (measures the hardness of materials) making sapphire crystal the most durable watch glass and least prone to shatter or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that prevent the watch from functioning properly under normal use. Only purchases from an authorized retailer are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.