With its polished stainless case and durable flame-fusion crystal, the Invicta Men’s II Collection Chronograph projects an air of authority and confidence. The watch’s unidirectional hatched bezel features engraved numbers in five-minute increments, which dovetail attractively with the slender, silver tachymeter. Featuring subdials with 60-second, 30-minute and day-of-the-week functions, the watch’s dial displays hour indicators in embossed Arabic numerals and minute/second indicators in fine black hatches. Metallic arrow hands, a date window at four o’clock, and the esteemed Invicta logo at the top center round out this timepiece. This watch arrives in a handsome yellow Invicta gift box and is water resistant to 330 feet.
In the wake of up to the minute technology, optimal construction, and a spectrum of inventive design choices you will find the Invicta II collection. Priced to demand attention, no technological or creative rock has been left unturned in order to create such an impeccable example of the ultimate in function and fashion. Invicta II offers a myriad of enticing options involving a pplied indexes, up markers, double-dial dual timers, leather straps, carbon-fiber dials, retrograde chronographs, and moon phase registers. Having fused brains and good looks at a stellar price, the Invicta II is an ideal collection to indulge in all your watch fantasies.
- A polished stainless steel construction, coin-edge bezel, and analog display lend masculine sophistication to this Invicta watch.
- Swiss Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Flame Fusion dial window
- Features stainless steel construction, unidirectional bezel, luminosity, and date window at four o’ clock position
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving. Crown type – push